Broadway Technology, LLC, a leader in high-performance trading solutions for top-tier global banks and hedge funds, announced today its 2014 year-end results. In addition to celebrating its 11th anniversary in 2014, Broadway’s revenue rose by over 30% overall. Broadway’s FX revenue increased 90% in 2014, led by growth in ten large sell-side customers. Since 2011, Broadway has grown at an average annual rate of 35%.
New technology initiatives in 2014 included extending FX dealing capabilities to include hybrid manual/automatic trading of forwards and swaps, introducing new solutions for risk and credit including automated rules-driven controls based on continuous complex calculations over vast streaming data, and expanding functionality for FX Agency Brokers, including FX rolls and connectivity to MT4 bridge providers.
Broadway marked 2014 with significant achievements, including growing its Asia-Pacific workforce, as well as expanding in London and opening a new London office. Widespread adoption of the TOC’s new shared-memory transport delivers consistent single-digit latency to high-performance trading applications. Eighty-five percent of new software customers in 2014 also opted for Broadway’s colocated hosting services and Greyspan™ liquidity network. In addition, Broadway Chief Executive Officer Tyler Moeller and Chief Technology Officer Joshua Walsky were named New York finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ and General Counsel Claudia Cantarella was elected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. For a third consecutive year, Walsky was also named to Institutional Investor's Trading Tech 40, an annual ranking of the top innovators and visionaries in the field, and Broadway was named to Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
- Celebrates 11th-year anniversary
- Increases revenue by 30% overall and 90% in FX, with an overall compound annual growth rate of 35% for the past five years
- Grows team in Asia-Pacific region; expands in London and opens new London office
- Extends FX dealing capabilities to include hybrid manual/automatic forwards and swaps
- Adds new risk and credit management with support for automated rules-driven checks and controls based on continuous dynamic recalculation of volatile values over vast streaming data
- Expands functionality for FX Agency Brokers, including FX rolls and connectivity to MT4 bridge providers
- CEO Tyler Moeller and CTO Joshua Walsky named New York finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
- General Counsel Claudia Cantarella elected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- CTO Joshua Walsky named to Institutional Investor’s Trading Tech 40 for third consecutive year
- Broadway named to Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for third consecutive year
Tyler Moeller, Chief Executive Officer, said, “We've capped off another year of excellent performance for Broadway, and 2015 is looking fantastic. The strength of our results year after year continues to reinforce our tremendous confidence in our team's ability to realize our unique vision. From the start, we've sought to do things differently, and Broadway’s consistently strong performance reflects that. We are incredibly enthusiastic about our team’s enduring ability to innovate and achieve healthy, profitable growth for years to come.”
Joshua Walsky, Chief Technology Officer, said, “We’ve designed Broadway's TOC platform to scale limitlessly and extend easily, and that’s allowed us to broaden our technology portfolio quickly and seamlessly. We had a prolific year in 2014 with widespread expansion across asset classes and functional areas. We’re building lasting, evolving technology that gets better and better over time.”
About Broadway Technology
Broadway Technology is a leader in high-performance financial trading solutions for top-tier global banks and hedge funds. Founded in 2003 by experts in enterprise software and quantitative trading, Broadway has employees worldwide with offices in New York, Austin, and London. To learn more about Broadway, visit us at: www.broadwaytechnology.com, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 646.912.6450.