50% Revenue Growth; Expands Interest Rate Swaps Trading and E-commerce; Expands in
Broadway Technology, LLC, a leader in high-performance trading solutions for top-tier global banks and hedge funds, announced today its 2013 year-end results. In addition to celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2013, Broadway’s revenue rose by 50% and its team increased in size by over 20%, including growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
Broadway marked 2013 with significant achievements, including Asia-Pacific expansion with the signing of Westpac, Australia’s leading domestic bank for global FX, to implement high-performance FX trading across the bank’s global franchise; adding zero-configuration single-digit microsecond shared memory communication to the TOC; and substantial expansion of Broadway’s industry leading cross-asset solutions for trading, E-commerce, risk, direct FIX and white label trading, including support for Interest Rate Swaps.
- Celebrates 10th year anniversary
- Increases revenue by 50% with deals spanning FX, Rates, Futures, and Interest Rate Swaps
- Expands global team by over 20%, including growth in New Zealand to increase APAC coverage
- Launches liquidity aggregation, order routing, and advanced execution algorithms for Interest Rate Swaps at top-tier banks
- Expands support for Agencies and Interest Rate Swaps in Broadway’s rules-based E-commerce Engine
- Adds over 65 ECNs, banks, brokers, and exchanges to Broadway’s co-located Greyspan liquidity network
- Introduces zero-configuration single-digit microsecond shared memory transport for the TOC
- Releases TOC Explorer, a new user interface for technical traders, administrators and developers working with the TOC
- Appoints Claudia Cantarella as General Counsel
- CTO Joshua Walsky named to Institutional Investor’s 2013 List of Top 40 Global Leaders in Trading Technology for second consecutive year
- CEO Tyler Moeller named to Institutional Investor’s 2013 List of Top 50 Technology Innovators in Financial Services for second consecutive year
- Broadway named Best Places to Work for second year by Austin Business Journal
Tyler Moeller, Chief Executive Officer, said, “2013 was an exceptional year for Broadway, and 2014 is off to a fantastic start. The financial industry is undergoing momentous change, as the transition from systems being principally in-house builds to them being intelligent combinations of vendor platforms and in-house value-add development picks up pace. Broadway is leading that change with the TOC and our modular trading components. Our customers are able to successfully deploy buy-and-build strategies that place them squarely in the front of the pack, with truly next generation capabilities. I am incredibly proud of what our team has done, and the 10 years of dedication and hard work that’s gotten us here. I’m excited, because as much as we’ve accomplished, we’ve only scratched the surface of our vision.”
Joshua Walsky, Chief Technology Officer, said, “This past year, we made significant advancements in our technology portfolio, including the addition of ultra-low latency zero-configuration shared memory transport to the TOC, optimization of our rules-based E-commerce engine, expansion into new asset classes, and added a wide range of new functionality, enhancements, and performance improvements. Our ability to scale to vast amounts of data and complex business and trading workflows while maintaining exceptional performance and allowing our customers to independently add new capabilities, is unrivaled.”
About Broadway Technology
Broadway Technology is a leader in high-performance financial trading solutions for top-tier global banks and hedge funds. Founded in 2003 by experts in enterprise software and quantitative trading, Broadway has employees worldwide with headquarters located in New York and Austin. To learn more about Broadway, visit us at: www.broadwaytechnology.com, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 646.912.6450.
Broadway Technology, TOC and TOC Explorer are trademarks of Broadway Technology LLC. Other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2013-2014 Broadway Technology LLC. All rights reserved.